Dior Homme’s Fall/Winter 2016 collection fused tartan and Fair Isles patterns in reference to New Wave and skateboard cultures. A palette of maroon, black, and white prevailed, while leather and camel interspersed heavy knits and slim suits.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress