Dior Homme’s Fall/Winter 2016 collection fused tartan and Fair Isles patterns in reference to New Wave and skateboard cultures. A palette of maroon, black, and white prevailed, while leather and camel interspersed heavy knits and slim suits.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November