It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
At Diesel Black Gold Andreas Melbostad stayed within the label’s comfort zone, presenting a collection of monochrome, embellished, urban biker-girl wear. Leather jackets were coated in a silvery sheen and lined with faux fur; blouses were sheer, with a studded panel running down the front; skirts were low slung, with gladiator pleats and silver studs; and mini dresses were ultra-mini, with an asymmetric front-zip; and there was the occasional nod to the bustier. Looks were paired with booties and ankle-strap pumps, all with a pointed toe, and discreet shoulder bags. Although Melbostad may have skipped the NYFW trends of billowing trousers and oversized jackets, the high neckline was present in cowl-neck jackets and one slouchy black turtleneck.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True