It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
What is a successful woman? Derek Lam’s Fall 2015 collection gave us an exact definition. Each look had a domineering presence: exaggerated, playful pantsuits, high necklines, defined collars, and long, sleeveless jackets. The look of the evening was a sleeveless trench coat made of a midnight-green calf hair and leather combination, paired with a high-neckline top and sunglasses. Is there a better way to say “Lady Boss”?
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos