Part of the charm of Delpozo is the label’s unapologetic preciousness. Designed by Creative Director Josep Font, the couture-crafted garments preserve a delicate femininity, structurally informed by Font’s architectural background and natural adeptness at handling vibrant color. Today, the brand launches its first-ever capsule collection, exclusively in collaboration with luxury e-tailer Net-a-Porter. “My designs are all about volume, shape, and color,” Font says. “For this capsule I wanted to maintain my aesthetic.”
Consisting of a tight eight pieces, Font proposes a sportswear-inflected line-up of summer essentials informed by the Delpozo DNA. “Having only eight different designs makes this collection even more exclusive. Even if it seems reduced, each piece covers a different moment of a woman’s daily life,” Font explains. Including a crisp optic white pleated shirtdress, collared blouse, a flirty striped jacquard mini dress, breezy silk-organza palazzo pants, a midi skirt style, and a sculpted crop top and bell-shaped miniskirt, the pieces easily translate to glamorous getaway wardrobe or hot weather staycation staples. But the real knock-out of the collection is the vermillion plissé silk-tulle gown, featuring a plunging back and mini-train. We think it’ll be best worn barefoot on the beach.
THE DELPOZO X NET-A-PORTER CAPSULE COLLECTION LAUNCHES TODAY AND IS EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON NET-A-PORTER.COM.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy