Let’s Get Lost
Photography Mikael Jansson
Published April 27, 2010
Let’s get lost. The hour is late, the air is thick, and the evening is charged with a steamy sensuality. What works? Tone-on-tone swimsuits, slithers of silk, and plenty of skin, as flesh meets flesh, body meets soul, and Daria gets lost in the heat of the night.
Casting: Michelle Lee/KCD, Inc. Set Design: Randall Peacock/www.themagnetagency.com. Production: North6. Stylist Assistants: Karen Kaiser and Elin Svahn. DJ: Chris Annibell. Special Thanks: The 1896.
Film by Rob Kassabian. Music by The Treasury Dept. Camera Operator: Jeff Maksym. Color Correction: Blerti Murataj @ Edit 4.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories