Darcel at New York Fashion Week Fall 2014
Photography Craig Redman
Published February 14, 2014
As one half of the design team Craig & Karl, Craig Redman has exhibited works in the likes of Louvre, designed artwork for bands like The xx, and collaborated with LVMH, Opening Ceremony, Colette, Nike, and Apple. Born and raised in Australia, Redman is now based in New York. In his free time, the artist details the life of his unfortunate, oval, one-eyed character Darcel as he experiences “the highs and lows of life in the big city” on his blog, Darcel Disappoints. Of course, no big city life is complete without a trip to Fashion Week—click through the slideshow above to see Darcel in his favorite Fall/Winter looks.
FOR MORE FROM DARCEL, CLICK HERE.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation