Darcel at New York Fashion Week Fall 2014
Photography Craig Redman
Published February 14, 2014
As one half of the design team Craig & Karl, Craig Redman has exhibited works in the likes of Louvre, designed artwork for bands like The xx, and collaborated with LVMH, Opening Ceremony, Colette, Nike, and Apple. Born and raised in Australia, Redman is now based in New York. In his free time, the artist details the life of his unfortunate, oval, one-eyed character Darcel as he experiences “the highs and lows of life in the big city” on his blog, Darcel Disappoints. Of course, no big city life is complete without a trip to Fashion Week—click through the slideshow above to see Darcel in his favorite Fall/Winter looks.
FOR MORE FROM DARCEL, CLICK HERE.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation