Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Daks, lest you forget, is a heritage brand, and 2014 marks its 120th anniversary. To celebrate the occasion, Filippo Scuffi presented a collection filled with Britannia pride: from tall fur hats resembling those of the Queen’s Guard, to Burberry plaid accessories, camel pencil skirts, and olive-green military-inspired coats. Occasional touches of gold lamé—in the lining of a coat, as elbow-length gloves, and once as a blazer—brought the collection back into the 21st century.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality