Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Daks, lest you forget, is a heritage brand, and 2014 marks its 120th anniversary. To celebrate the occasion, Filippo Scuffi presented a collection filled with Britannia pride: from tall fur hats resembling those of the Queen’s Guard, to Burberry plaid accessories, camel pencil skirts, and olive-green military-inspired coats. Occasional touches of gold lamé—in the lining of a coat, as elbow-length gloves, and once as a blazer—brought the collection back into the 21st century.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future