It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Creatures of Comfort’s Fall/Winter 2015 collection stayed true to designer Jade Lai’s bohemian-chic style with loose, boxy silhouettes paired with simple flats. Wide-legged trousers, made of airy material, and flared, ankle-length A-line skirts were the main attraction, while loose robe-inspired coats and shapeless blazers added a touch of office decorum.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy