Christopher Raeburn balanced sporty and feminine chic with a collection of electric blue sandals, bright anoraks, oversized tees, shorts, and color-blocked sweatpants, shorts, and shirts, in olive green, pink, gray, and black. Bomber jackets were made with sheer fabrics that added a romantic touch.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old