Christopher Kane T-Shirts Are the Bomb
Published June 22, 2009
Scouring the booths at Pitti Immagine, I stubbled upon my last latest obsession, a collection of T-shirts from London-based designer Christopher Kane with printed mushroom clouds. Made from the softest, drape-y jersey, the colorful tees are sure to make an explosive statement when they hit stores for the resort season. There are unisex T-shirts, and tanks and longer T-shirt dress versions for the ladies. Price around 65 Euros, nuclear disaster has never looked so appealing. Snakeskin-print sleeve not included.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories