Celebrating 20 years of red-soled success, luxury footwear designer Christian Louboutin teams up with famous Parisian cabaret Crazy Horse as “guest creator” of the club. He’s always found inspiration from cabaret and the dancers.
As “creator,” Louboutin has directed four montages that will play in the Crazy Horse, collaborating with talent like Swizz Beatz and David Lynch. A team of artists, composers and choreographers will create the show “Feu,” which will comprise four musical numbers inspired by femininity and actualized in artwork and dance.
“I am interested in all things that celebrate and enhance the female form. Because of what I do, for these numbers I have focused on the lower half of the body, rather than the top,” says Christian Louboutin. “The language of legs can express any and every feeling, and without giving too much away, the body becomes the Flame.”
Dita Von Teese and Pamela Anderson were former “Guest Creatures” at Crazy Horse. This collaboration will run Mar. 5–May 31.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True