Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
Karl Lagerfeld was feeling artsy for Spring/Summer 2014. He transformed the Grand Palais into a gallery with works of art on the walls (designed by Lagerfeld, naturally). The clothes were art-inspired, too, featuring deconstructed tweed, kaleidoscopic colors, intricate beading, and trompe l’oeil—blurring, if not erasing, the line between fashion and fine art.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy