ABOVE: JACQUELINE BEAURANG, STELLA SCHNABEL, AND LOLA SCHNABEL
Salvatore Ferragamo’s new Fiamma line of handbags—which Ferragamo fêted with a starry dinner at Casa Lever in New York this week—celebrates creative legacy across generations (it’s dedicated to Fiamma Ferragamo, daughter of Salvatore and creator of, among other iconic designs, the Vara pump). So it’s only natural that to introduce the new line, Ferragamo sought out creative daughters from across the world to participate in a series of short films featuring the ladies in conversation. Its New York picks are especially close to our heart—Lola and Stella Schnabel and their mother Jacqueline Beaurang—so we’re pleased to offer an advance glimpse at their feature before it goes live on the Ferragamo site on Monday.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters