Published June 21, 2010
Two famously salacious operations, BUTT magazine and American Apparel, have finally come together to create a very, uh, cheeky line of limited-edition beach towels. Each towel, in trademark BUTT black and pink, features some of the better parts of the male anatomy, many of which you might remember from past issues of the magazine.
Available exclusively through American Apparel, the towels retail for $45 and can be purchased online and in select stores worldwide. In New York, they’ll be available at locations in SoHo, Chelsea and the Village. Portions of the sales will be donated to the Ali Forney Center, a NYC organization providing housing and services to homeless LGBTQ youth. After all, it took gay rights to make nudity a political calling. PHOTO: MARCELO KRASILCIC
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward