Braids for the Holidays
Published December 4, 2009
You really can’t go wrong with a braid come the holiday craze. Be it looped around your head or hanging from the nape of your neck, a braid gives your style an ornamental feel. Jen Atkin of the Andy Lecompte Salon says, “Braids are great holiday party hair because they quickly dress up your look. When you’re on the go during the holidays (dirty hair!) it’s an easy and fast way to take attention away from roots that need to be colored, or flat hair.” Check out our slideshow (above) for styling tips.
Sarah Howard is the editor of Beauty Banter.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward