For Olivier Rousteing and his Balmain army, big is always better. Last night, the designer debuted his much-anticipated Balmain x H&M collaboration in New York, with a runway show set in a Wall Street venue converted into a futuristic subway station, complete with a series of staircases and vogueing dancers. Kendall Jenner opened the show in a studded top and liquid black trousers, giving way to a line-up of models and Balmain favorites, including Gigi and Bella Hadid, Karlie Kloss, Joan Smalls, and Alessandra Ambrosio in Rousteing’s signature spangled minidresses, metallic waist belts, stilettos, and bandelier Michael Jackson jackets. The collection was capped of by a surprise performance by the Backstreet Boys. For those waiting with bated breath, the collection will be available in 250 stores worldwide, as well as online, starting November 5th—get on your marks.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock