It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Baja East, which was founded less than a year ago by John Targon and Scott Studenberg, made its runway debut at the Standard on Saturday afternoon. Staying true to their laid-back aesthetic, Targon and Studenberg sent models out in azure-blue tunics and bombers printed with snowflakes and crowned birds and knotted shawls worn across one shoulder (a new trend, perhaps). But the collection was much more than beachwear—the palette quickly turned darker before ending on summer-in-the-city cream and silver lamé.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old