PHOTOS: CARA ROBBINS.
Last week in L.A., August Getty presented “Thread of Man,” his Spring/Summer 2016 womenswear collection inspired by the skin tone of five different women. Instead of a traditional runway show or static presentation, the 21-year-old designer teamed up with photographer David LaChapelle to create an art installation. Models were arranged in seven cinematic vignettes on one of the lots at Universal studios. Click through our slideshow above for some behind-the-scenes photos.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old