The art world too global for you? Each week, Interview highlights in pictures the shows you’d want to see-if you could jetset from one international art hub to the next.
Marc Hundley, I don’t call this life do you? or Being cautious, 2012, Ink on paper. On view at Herald Street, London, through May 27.
Installation view, Frank Stella, “Black, Aluminum, Copper Paintings,” on view at L&M New York through June 2.
Installation View, Urs Ficher, “Skinny Sunrise,” on view at Kunsthalle Wien through May 28.
Installation view, Gabriel Kuri, on view at Kurimanzutto, Mexico City, through June 16.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse