It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
At Anna Sui, models strolled down the runway in bubblegum-pink or bright blue wigs, and embroidered-cat ears. Sui toughened up her classic printed brocade dresses with torn fishnet, leopard-print sandals, and whimsical, chunky chokers.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse