As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Sébastien Meunier’s fall collection for Ann Demeulemeester played to the label’s macabre house codes. Anchored by heavy obi belts, the color of choice was black, manipulated into fluid draped trousers, ruched leather skinny pants, and floor-sweeping gowns. Knee-high pirate boots, select pops of red, Beetlejuice white-and-black striped trousers, and a satiny taupe look broke up the darkness, but kept with the collection’s swashbuckling sense of goth.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet