STYLING: JULIA GALL. HAIR: BERT KIETZEROW USING KADUS PROFESSIONAL/ARTLIST. MAKEUP: YOSHIE KUBOTA/ FRIENDS AND CREATIVES. MANICURE: ERI HANDA FOR DIOR VERNIS/MAM-NYC. MODEL: LAMEKA FOX/IMG. CASTING: DAVID CHEN/DAVID CHEN CASTING.
As a nod to Warhol, the New York-based label Araks has created a custom one-piece swimsuit with a bold cutout and covered in the original Interview logo. “Andy Warhol’s use of color has always influenced me,” says the designer Araks Yeramyan. “I thought about him a lot when working on this project.” Bold, bright, and ready to make a splash-just like the man who inspired it.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn