Warhol once said, “I love Los Angeles, and I love Hollywood. They’re beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic.” Dreams do come true. In a new collaboration with the Andy Warhol Foundation, Mattel debuts the Andy Warhol Barbie Collector doll, complete with Andy’s signature white hair and leather jacket. A limited-edition collection of home décor, apparel, and accessories inspired by Warhol and Barbie will also be sold at retailer Ron Robinson.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress