The AMAs’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published November 22, 2010
Last night, music celebrated the best of its kind at the American Music Awards. With performances by Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, and Katy Perry, the star-studded show rocked the house. But what we really care about is the best of beauty. Who gave great face? Find out, in our slideshow of the best (and worst) of AMAs 2010.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward