The AMAs’ Best and Worst-Tressed
Published November 22, 2010
Last night, music celebrated the best of its kind at the American Music Awards. With performances by Justin Bieber, Christina Aguilera, and Katy Perry, the star-studded show rocked the house. But what we really care about is the best of beauty. Who gave great face? Find out, in our slideshow of the best (and worst) of AMAs 2010.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy