Alexander Wang’s Storm of Inspiration
Published August 12, 2010
What happens when New York designer Alexander Wang, art director and Interview Creative Director Fabien Baron, and stylist and Interview Fashion Director Karl Templer get together? A storm of inspiration for Fall 2010, that’ what. Craig McDean shoots model Abbey Lee in various forms of windy atmosphere, physical durress, and black sheer and lace clothing. In one moody sequence in the underground studio where the video clip takes place, a sudden gust rips her studded jacket open. Alexander Wang: creating the modern Marilyn.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse