Earlier this month, just in time for peak travel season, Alexander McQueen and Globe-Trotter launched two exclusive cases. Created in collaboration, the two pieces—a 13-inch mini utility case and a 21-inch trolley case—merge Globe-Trotter’s case silhouette and streamlined profile with Alexander McQueen’s punk spirit (think silver studding, skull padlocks, and a scull print interior lining).
“Each brand, in its own way, is synonymous with great British design. Both value craftsmanship and share a mutual respect for artisanal techniques,” the Alexander McQueen design team says of the collaboration. “The creative process from the start was quite natural,” they added, “Both sides were eager to push the boundaries a bit further with these two new styles.”
Available now at Globe Trotter’s London flagship, Lane Crawford, Alexander McQueen stores in London, Paris, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, China, and the U.S., prices range from $1,415.00 for the utility case to $3,295.00 for the trolley case.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work