ABOVE: (FROM LEFT) CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA AND LANVIN
For spring, Charlotte Olympia and Lanvin both took more than a whiff of inspiration from the world of fragrance packaging, creating handbags that evoke the sensual shapes and translucent colors of perfume bottles. Atomizer not included.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun