This month, Swedish denim peddler, fashion home, and multimedia collective Acne heads west with the book Rodeo (Acne Studios). Conceived in collaboration with curator and journalist Vince Aletti, Rodeo spotlights a lesser-known body of work by Bruce Bellas. Bellas, a prolific photographer of the male nude, captured rodeo cowboys across North America. In celebration of the launch, Acne will release a unisex collection of clothing and accessories, accented with Bellas’s photographs.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun