Being a “strong woman” suggests challenging the status quo and having an unapologetic confidence in one’s own convictions. Here, body sculptor Joelle Lombardi flexes her perspective on being body conscious.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward