It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For Fall/Winter 2015, Phillip Lim flirted with the dark side: dark scarlet lips and strong brows brought out the edge in zip-front leather vests and jackets and maroon trousers and a burgundy leather skirt. Straps—harness-like over dresses, hanging from the waist of trousers like stray belts, and loosely fastening jackets and coats—abounded.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again