It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For Fall/Winter 2015, Phillip Lim flirted with the dark side: dark scarlet lips and strong brows brought out the edge in zip-front leather vests and jackets and maroon trousers and a burgundy leather skirt. Straps—harness-like over dresses, hanging from the waist of trousers like stray belts, and loosely fastening jackets and coats—abounded.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy