Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• While performing a song apparently titled “Adore You” at one of her concerts, Miley Cyrus surprise-kissed Katy Perry, who was sitting in the front row. Just remember, Miley, that was the beginning of the end for Britney. [People]
• Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon performed the fifth installment of their “History of Rap” skit and it was amazing. Highlights include: Salt N’ Pepa’s “Whatta Man,” Biggie’s “Big Poppa,” “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air Theme Tune.” Really you should just watch it. [YouTube]
• The last member of the Von Trapp family band (yes, they were real people) died at the age of 99 in Vermont. [CNN]
• The Lego Movie tops the box office for the third week in a row. In spite of Kit Harington’s impressive abs, new release Pompeii didn’t do so well. [BOM]
• House of Cards’ Claire Underwood, our new grown-up style icon, likes to wear Narciso Rodriguez, Ralph Lauren, and Dior. [THR]
• Lily Allen announced that the title of her new album will be Sheezus—but don’t worry, “It’s an homage. Not a piss take.” We hope this ends in a joint tour with our February cover star. [Metro]
• Roberto Cavalli’s Fall 2014 show was on fire… literally. [Fashionista]
Sorry. No data so far.