Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• If you were planning on marrying one of Sting’s six children from their money, you should probably reconsider. [P6]
• Katie Couric got married. [THR]
• The USA is still in the World Cup. They almost beat Portugal last night but then they didn’t and it was upsetting.
• Think Like A Man Too won the box office; 22 Jump Street came in second. [BOM]
• The world has a new most ugly dog. His name is Peanut. [NYM]
• Dying young is not cool, Lana Del Ray. [Vulture]
• Sharks! In New Jersey! [Gothamist]