Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop-culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• If you haven’t checked Twitter, turned on a television or walked by a newsstand today, you may be interested to learn Kate Middleton has gone into labor. For all the mundane details, check out the Guardian‘s totally not creepy and entirely necessary live blog of her birth. [Guardian]
• Warner Brothers announced that in 2015 Superman and Batman are going to fight each other, onscreen, in the same movie. Christian Bale will not be involved. [E!]
• In case you were wondering where Jennifer Lawrence keeps her Oscar, it’s at her mother’s house in Kentucky. [Access Hollywood]
• The Conjuring won the weekend box office, scaring the bejeesus out of $41.5 million worth of moviegoers while Despicable Me 2 held on to number two with $25 million followed by Turbo with $21.5 million. [BOM]
• Rihanna casually stepped out onto her Monaco balcony completely naked. [E!]
• Several teenaged boys realized the hard way that learning to make a blowgun dart on the Internet is perhaps not the wisest idea. [USA Today]
• Dina Lohan supposedly drunk-dialed her daughter Lindsay… in rehab. [TMZ]