Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• How not to do an interview, as demonstrated by the hosts of Rock 100.5 Morning Show in Atlanta during their offensive interrogation of the poor, poor cast of Fantastic Four. (Sample questions: “You’re white, you’re black. How did that happen?”, “Why did you cut your hair?”, and “I’m a toe guy, your toes are fine,” which is not a question, but extremely sexist and inappropriate.) [YouTube]
• André 3000 will play an architect married to Regina King in the new season of American Crime. John Ridley, the creator of the show, directed André 3000 in the Jimi Hendrix biopic All Is By My Side. [Pitchfork]
• Contrary to early reports, Cecil the Lion’s brother Jericho was not lion killed over the weekend. To raise awareness, 40 endangered animals were projected onto the Empire State Building last night. [CNN, Gothamist]
• Here is a teaser-trailer for Zoolander 2. [YouTube]
• Travi$ Scott got arrested for encouraging the crowd to come up on stage during his Lollapalooza set and shouting, “we want rage, we want rage.” [Vulture]
• Snoop Dogg is advocating for gun control. [Instagram]