Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Christopher Nolan was unfamiliar with Harry Styles’ level of fame before casting him in Dunkirk. [THR]
• Nelsan Ellis, who played Lafayette in True Bood, passed away. He was 39. [Variety]
• Shia LaBeouf was arrested in Georgia for being drunk and disorderly. [Deadline]
• Spider-man: Homecoming won the box office, because obviously. [BOM]
• Daniel Craig isn’t giving up Bond just yet after all. [Business Insider]
• Ben Affleck is dating a new lady. [People]
• Julianne Hough got married, which we are using as an excuse to repost this nice Patrick Demarchelier photo of her. [E!]