Jennifer Aniston is famous for keeping her private life private, but all her inhibitions evaporated during her shoot for her Interview’s March cover story. Afterwards, Aniston sat down with our creative director Mel Ottenberg to face the music, and by music we mean some pretty dumb questions. Once and for all, America’s sweetheart sets the record straight on the age-old-debate between L.A. and New York, destroys selfie culture, and shares her recipe for the perfect margarita.
Read our March Issue cover story with Jennifer Aniston and Sandra Bullock here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit