“My greatest design would be designing the life I wanted to live” —Rachel Roy
This fall, Interview invited four of its most inspirational female trailblazers to partner in conversation with likeminded young women, aspiring to make their own statements. As catalysts in the worlds of cuisine, dance, film and fashion, these leading women shared keys to success with their mentees over a glass of La Crema, candidly captured in a video series by Emmy Award winning director Kimberlee Acquaro.
Fashion designer Rachel Roy, who founded her eponymous fashion line ten years ago, shared her decades long experience in the industry with designer Angel Shoshan, who has worked for various fashion brands and currently serves as Creative Director for PYLO.com
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy