Patron’s Holiday Happiness Experiment
Published November 27, 2012
“Tequila, it makes you happy,” the British group Terrorvision once belted over Danny Flores’ original 1957 one-hit wonder melody. They were certainly onto something.
Forget the holiday humdrum drinks that are brandy, eggnog, and scotch – this year, we’re breaking out the Patrón tequila. We think Santa, and our family members, will be rather grateful – a nice hand-blown, individually numbered, liter of smooth, fun-in-a bottle, rather than some a stale, stuffy glass of sherry.
For the first time, luxury tequila company Patrón is hosting The Holiday Happiness Experiment. By answering a few simple questions about gift giving and receiving, you’ll be entered to win a cocktail party for you and whomever else you invite to share in the joyous occasion of free drinks. New memories for the New Year – color us happy.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories