In New Again, we highlight a piece from Interview’s past that resonates with the present.
In our January 1995 issue, we asked eight celebrities and one celebrity scientist what invention they would you like to see in the New Year. Alas, the answers were rather overambitious—18 years later and not one has been invented. Maybe in 2013?
For more New Again, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun