In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott was busier than a normal human being—just as he finished recording with Hole, Fashion Week began! The week started with the cast of E!’s Scouted making an appearance front row at the Charlotte Ronson show and bumping into sister Sam along the way. Needless to say, there were lots of parties: Purple and BLK DNM with Olivier Zahm and crew, One’s own epic Monday night party with VS mag and Helena Christensen hosting and Paul Banks from Interpol DJing (guests included the Winklevoss twins, Joe Jonas, Russell Simmons, The Kills, Michael Pitt, Stephen Dorff, Bar Refaeli, Helena Christensen, Amber le Bon, and members of Guns N’ Roses). Next up, the Sports Illustrated launch with Bar, a video shoot for Italian Vogue with Cassie, and a dinner with J. Mendel to finish off Fashion Week—are you tired yet?
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy