In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott was busier than a normal human being—just as he finished recording with Hole, Fashion Week began! The week started with the cast of E!’s Scouted making an appearance front row at the Charlotte Ronson show and bumping into sister Sam along the way. Needless to say, there were lots of parties: Purple and BLK DNM with Olivier Zahm and crew, One’s own epic Monday night party with VS mag and Helena Christensen hosting and Paul Banks from Interpol DJing (guests included the Winklevoss twins, Joe Jonas, Russell Simmons, The Kills, Michael Pitt, Stephen Dorff, Bar Refaeli, Helena Christensen, Amber le Bon, and members of Guns N’ Roses). Next up, the Sports Illustrated launch with Bar, a video shoot for Italian Vogue with Cassie, and a dinner with J. Mendel to finish off Fashion Week—are you tired yet?
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece