In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott hightailed it out of town to go to see his pal Courtney Love’s art show in New London, Connecticut. Curated by David LaChapelle and Fred Torres, Courtney got mobbed at the show, but everyone, Scott assures us, was extremely nice. Scott stayed at a little bed and breakfast and took in some of the sights (such as Katharine Hepburn’s home) and that famous Connecticut pizza. Then it was back to New York. Scott’s first stop: Brooklyn Flea, where he sampled some delicious foodstuffs. The food theme continued at Zac Posen’s event for Magnum ice cream, where Scott ran into Adrian Grenier, Vanessa Hessler, and many others. His favorite moment of the week, however, was hanging with his two Loves— Courtney and Pamela—together.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True