Lipps Service: Rock Steady
Published July 15, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This time around, Scott’s week began with going to see the rock band Kix on a steamy, rainy New York night—one of the premiere ’80s hard-rock bands; it was a thrill to relive those days! After the show, a quick jump to the Dream Hotel to hang with friends Maxwell and Malin Akerman for a friend’s birthday. Withstanding the sweltering heat through New York, Scott braved a jog through Battery Park and headed back to the Dream Hotel for a Maybelline event, then to the Crosby Hotel, where he hung with the likes of Antoine Verglas and Jason Binn for the Robert and Cortney Novogratz’s launch for their new TV show, Home by Novogratz, which premieres on HGTV Saturday. Scott’s week ended on a low-key note, hanging out with supermodel Erin O’Connor and author James Frey.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November