Lipps Service: Rain or Shine
Published June 17, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s adventures began with some June gloom, pouring rain, and lobster cookoffs; but the dreariness wouldn’t last long. He jetted over to Derek Blasberg’s party and hung with stylist Giovanna Battaglia, took a pedicab in New York (a first!) to the Standard Hotel, then to the new Dream Downtown hotel, where he partied with the likes of Dani Stahl. At the Red Bulls soccer game on Friday, Foxy Brown, Kelly Bensimon, and some of the One Management ladies were eager to pose on the field. For all this, plus Oh Land, Freddie Highmore, and more, click through Scott’s slideshow.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show