Lipps Service: Rain or Shine
Published June 17, 2011
In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott’s adventures began with some June gloom, pouring rain, and lobster cookoffs; but the dreariness wouldn’t last long. He jetted over to Derek Blasberg’s party and hung with stylist Giovanna Battaglia, took a pedicab in New York (a first!) to the Standard Hotel, then to the new Dream Downtown hotel, where he partied with the likes of Dani Stahl. At the Red Bulls soccer game on Friday, Foxy Brown, Kelly Bensimon, and some of the One Management ladies were eager to pose on the field. For all this, plus Oh Land, Freddie Highmore, and more, click through Scott’s slideshow.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season