In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, the summer’s officially here and Scott’s nonstop! He started the week pretending to be Swedish and celebrating Midsummer in both New York and the Hamptons: Friday at the Kanon Vodka event at the Bowery Hotel (where Andrej Pejic looked just lovely in his flower wreath), and later keeping it Swedish with The Hives at Terminal 5; and then again on Saturday in Bridgehampton to celebrate the birthdays of Linda V and Scott’s two best friends, Jordan and Robby, at Nobu with Jason Binn, Jeffrey Jah, and a host of models. Next up, Scott got on his bike for the Gay Pride Parade, where he photographed a cast of colorful characters. The People Like Us premiere drew the likes of Zachary Quinto, Miike Snow‘s Andrew Wyatt, Zosia Mamet, Russell Simmons, and Carole Radziwill; Scott snapped some photos, shook some hands, and geared up for a four-event night Wednesday evening: the Lifestyle Mirror event, The Cools Jamborée, Vs. Magazine’s party, and the premiere of Savages.
FOR MORE OF SCOTT LIPPS’ PHOTOS, VISIT POPLIPPS.COM. HE TWEETS HERE.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old