In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott headed from LA to New York and New York to Paris in one week—exhausting, but fashion, and more importantly, Paris Fashion Week, calls. Scott managed to take some shots from a taxi in between 10 meetings a day and showing up to the Lanvin 10-year anniversary party with a crew of 10 (a few too many). From sharp-dressed men to odd characters to big catwalkers like Marine, Scott and his models seemed to cover all of Paris in three days, before heading back to New York in time for the launch of Peter Davis’s new magazine, Scene, at the infamous Double Seven. He had a fun night out in New York with Jason Preston and Courtney Love, running into the likes of Paris Hilton. Never a dull moment!
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress