In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Scott spent a rare weekend in the city and had the chance to check out the new Citi Bikes. Then it was back to business—albeit fun business—and coffee with One Management team member Karolina Wydra, who is preparing for her new role on True Blood. Scott saw some of his European friends play, The Wildhearts and Ginger, and then headed to a photo shoot with Terry Richardson, Hilary Rhoda, Karolina Kurkova, and many paparazzi on Bond Street. Another Lorenzo Martone party was followed by breakfast with the lovely Oscar de La Renta press team, and, of course, the Guns N’ Roses show at Brooklyn Bowl. A week with a food festival is always a good week, so Scott ended his munching on lobster rolls at the Lobster Rumble.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True