In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott sunned himself by the palm trees in Miami. There were bike rides along the boardwalk and plenty of shenanigans with Scott’s friends Karolina Kurkova, Jonathan Cheban, Regan Cameron, and Greg Lotus. Alas, all good things must end, and on Sunday Scott reluctantly flew back to New York. Back at home, he joined Milk Studios for the launch of their Macy’s line with pals Sean Avery, Theophilus London, Hilary Rhoda, and Zanna Roberts Rassi. He caught some great performances at the event—namely Angel Haze and Harrison Ford’s son, Malcom Ford, and his band The Dough Rollers—and joined Cuba Gooding Jr. at a charity event. As the week wound down, Scott went to the premiere of E!’s Playing with Fire—a little bird tells us he has a cameo coming up on the show…
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek