In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott took to the road. Some people fly to Caribbean islands for their holidays—Scott does too, but this time he chose to go on tour with Courtney Love! He started off with a surprise gig at Surf Lodge in the Hamptons for the opening of Man Snow’s new art show. Armed with only a shaker, Scott and Courtney played seven songs to a crowd that included Naomi Watts, Waris Ahluwalia, Lizzy Jagger, Vanessa Traina, and, of course, Max Snow. Before Courtney’s first official show in Philadelphia, Scott caught up with friends Steven Tyler and Axl Rose, and went to the listening party for Kanye’s new album with Beyoncé, Jay-Z, and Hilary Rhoda. His last hurrah in the city: dinner with Karlie Kloss and friends to celebrate her new jean line with Frame Denim.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit