In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott resisted the lure of Paris Fashion Week and stayed in New York. He attended the Tao restaurant opening—where he ran into Emily Ratajkowski, Naomi Campbell, and Katie Holmes—and sold the first copies of his book, POPLIPPS: Plus One. Scott enjoyed the weather in Central Park with Freida Pinto as they enjoyed music performed by the Kings of Leon, Alicia Keys, and Stevie Wonder at the Global Citizen concert.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat