In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. This week, Scott was happy to home. After the snowstorm, New York City was alive again and plenty of Scott’s friends were in town. Scott hung out with Steven Tyler and Anthony Kiedis, and music-geeked out when he saw Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin. He celebrated a friend’s birthday with photographer Sante D’Orazio, Julian Schnabel, and Sting, and visited his parents in snowy Long Island. At a private Kings of Leon show, Scott bumped into Michael Strathan and the Breaking Bad Boys. Then he stopped by Helena Christensen’s photography show with Liv Tyler and ended up at Tao with her dad. Now it’s time for Super Bowl Sunday funday.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris